Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We brought all the dogs to our cottage in Wisconsin yesterday, which is RIGHT next to the lake so they played there all day. My sisters also brought their dogs, so six crazy dogs were running around. Atticus wouldnt get more than just his legs wet at first but once I had my mom hold his leash and he saw me jump off the dock he FREAKED out and started running out into the lake (he was on a flexi-leash so he could only get 20 feet out) but it was so cute! He was walking out in the water on his back legs until he couldnt touch the bottom any more then he stood there on his back legs trying to paddle in the air, it was hilarious although I felt bad he was so upset that I left him. When I got a little closer he actually started swimming to me and had me pick him up. He was having so much fun there playing with the dogs that he didnt want to leave! But he started rolling around on the beach and got sand all in his eyes and he woke up this morning to dried sandy eye boogers on his face and his right eye is tearing so bad. Should I/how do I rinse his eyes out?

I had my camera but I dont know why I didnt take pics of them all playing yesterday! I really wish I had some to share with all of you

Oh and I just wanted to add, I bought him a car seat and he LOVES it! I put him in there and snapped him in, and he didnt even make a sound the whole car ride, there and back. He was either looking out the window or curled up sleeping. I'm so glad he likes it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts