Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to admit this, I live a couple miles from the ocean and do not go often enough. So we loaded all 3 dogs up and went last weekend. It was a perfect day, and Olie (spoodle) was the one most afraid at first. But after they got used to it, it was worth it and we plan to do this more often.

Oile is getting so big so fast, my goodness where does the time go.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Gosh, where are you from, the background in a couple of those pictures look just like the beach here. My hubby and I go pretty often but never with the dogs. I just luuuv the beach LoL :) Looks like your babies have falled in love with it too and had a blast. Looks like they had a bunch of fun. The only time we've had a dog down there was at our wedding, Wonder helped my grandfather give me away :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Myrtle Beach SC. After labor day you can take the dogs anytime on the beach.

Thats sweet, I was married also on the beach - now divorced another forum:eek:hwell:

They had a ball there, we will do it more often I'm sure.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Cute!!! We live by the beach here too (NZ *is* all by the beach!) but don't go all that often. I'm sick of sand in the coat.... lol!

haha, you always throw me off by calling Ollie a spoodle, cos here in NZ the (english) cocker spaniels X poodles are all called spoodles rather than the cockapoo over there (which is usually an american cocker anyway) so we get a gazillion spoodles here, and they certainly arne't standard poodles! hehehehe.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I live very close to the beach too and we hardly ever go either. I hate the clean up. You have to give yourself an hour to just load everyone up and get them cleaned up and ready to leave. I do want to take them at some point though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts