Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Videos

enzo being chased

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I like the first video best..... he looks good. Did you shave his muzzle shorter? It looks shorter then usually.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Very cute videos.
Gunther heard the little bark in the first video and now he is growling by the window...he thinks we are under puppy attack.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the first video best..... he looks good. Did you shave his muzzle shorter? It looks shorter then usually.
no its still shaved from the head shot pics its are ready waving up

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cute videos.
Gunther heard the little bark in the first video and now he is growling by the window...he thinks we are under puppy attack.
LOL if I start to howl Enzo goes nuts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh...it look's lighter in the video like he got a shorter shave. Anyhow, he's look'n handsome.
Yeah its weird sometimes he looks lighter in the muzzle , every time my sister does his feet they stay dark !!! he looks weird when she does it because they tones don't match.

I just now doing research on his ped and he has a bunch of black dogs in his ped. I been looking at ravendune and aladiana dogs his grand mother is off of this bloodline

·
Registered
578 Posts
Is there anything more joyous than running puppies? Looks like he wasn't too crazy about the herder butt bite. My Aussie tends to do that too. I'm trying to break him of it because it's just not nice.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Love how in the first video Enzo was trying to get someone to play with him, then when he did find a playmate he wasn't sure about it at all. Likes being the chaser rather than the chasee!

Thanks for the videos!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts