Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't say a little silver boy... he was the biggest pup! 15lbs already... very male look about him.
But what a softie... they are in love already.
And yes... the sun, coming from the window, was hitting his face so it looks bright!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
OMG - I was hoping to se updated pics of your pups! You have some seriously pretty pups and that is a big boy!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Can't say a little silver boy... he was the biggest pup! 15lbs already... very male look about him.
But what a softie... they are in love already.
And yes... the sun, coming from the window, was hitting his face so it looks bright!
Stunning boy ! 15 pounds is not a litte boy HA HA !! So sad to see them go... I always cry .. I miss them so much when they are gone ....I know you do too

·
Registered
80 Posts
Pup

Beautiful puppy!! It must be so hard when they leave! I wish you could freeze
frame the silvers to how they look as babies with their black coats and silver faces,I just love their contrast like that.They are still gorgeous as adults and all silver,just very different than when babies.My co-owner has a silver girl from my little girl Hannah's litter,she is SO pretty too.Moxie

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Beautiful puppy!! It must be so hard when they leave! I wish you could freeze
frame the silvers to how they look as babies with their black coats and silver faces,I just love their contrast like that.They are still gorgeous as adults and all silver,just very different than when babies.My co-owner has a silver girl from my little girl Hannah's litter,she is SO pretty too.Moxie
I was just thinking that today! I got Suri she was 18 months love her to death, but those babies awww the contrast is unique, love it.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What an absolutely handsome boy! LOVE that shot, perfect! He looks like a soft, sweet guy. Lovely color too! Congrats to his new family, I bet they are thrilled! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts