Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I shared in my nervous waiting mama to be thread, the litter was born and there were 2 females out of seven puppies. I have first choice of females. Both parents are tall, which is why I waited for this particular litter as I will be wanting my puppy to train as a mobility service dog and the formulas say she should be 30-40% of my height and weight for mobility work. So, (drum roll....) one puppy out of the litter of all black puppies has some white markings, chest and a few toes. It's one of the females. When I go to see them and evaluate temperament at about 7-8 weeks, if all things are about even, I feel like that little cutie face with the markings is my puppy. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that the temperament testing goes well (her mother has produced successful service dogs already) and this little darling will then be coming home with me in less than two months from now.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I love how her momma dog is checking things out. 😍

Reactions: DeniseM and cowpony

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm trying to make myself stay open minded to the other female puppy as well. But OMG I am in love with that little cutie already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts