Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share a photo of our new spoo puppy--she is still with mom for another 3 weeks, but the breeder let us come over to meet her. The breeder selected her for us based on my telling her that I hoped she would eventually be a therapy dog! All the puppies were adorable, even though we only met 4 out of 9. I was grateful she let us come over for an extra trip given the Covid situation. Her name is currently Lavender although we will most likely be changing it!

We are looking forward to her joining our family.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
What a gorgeous puppy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh my goodness! She is adorable. Thank you for sharing a picture of your new little spoo 😊. I am hoping to have my own early next year and pictures like this help tide me over!

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
She is a beautiful puppy and just look at those bright eyes, meticulously clean face..gorgeous. I hope the next 3 weeks go swiftly by for you.

·
Premium Member
4,446 Posts
Keep grooming grooming and more grooming. Puppy should get used to grooming and you touching her all over. Lift the lips, run around the teeths - anything to get Puppy used to all this - it will come in very well for life as Puppy gets bigger and needs to go to the vet, grooming appointment or you being the groomer. I speak from the experience as I didn't groom Asta enough as a puppy and he now is a terror when it comes to grooming. As part of his training to be my service dog I still have to train over and over for going out and about. Lovely puppy, am sure she is already loved.

·
Premium Member
9,947 Posts
Congratulations on your smart, pretty girl. Happy to follow your journey with her as a service partner:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts