Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hehehe, well Jak has been doing Rally with his Saff for a wee bit now, and I keep meaning to get into it too (we already do obedience, so the base is there...) and now he reckons we should travel out of town to a triple rally show in January. I wasn't convinced it'd be worth my while though, as I haven't done ANY rally with Paris, we did one weekend thing to learn about it at the start of the year, but never did a proper course or anything...

Today we had a local ribbon trial (agility & obedience) and there was also an official rally trial at the same time.... so I figured "why not!?", and entered Paris, not really sure of how we'd go at all.

We WON! We were the only qualifying score too, so we have our first (of three) qualifying certificates before getting our very first official title on her registered name! Not an amazing score (93/100) but still a QUALIFYING score! :D

I guess it looks like we're going to that triple show out of town after all. :rolffleyes:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rally is something I want to start on soon, need to find something we can do indoors during the winter and for when we can't hit the practice agility field! LOL

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
WooooHooooo!! Congratulations! :) I have Lucy on the list to attend the rally lessons here beginning January 7th! I can't wait! Don't forget to update us after the triple show! And PICTURES if you get them!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I thought it was pretty impressive to, especially considering is was FD's FIRST ever proper Rally O event, and training really.
And Paris did soo well too, I meant to get photos, but I kinda forgot lol, and I think I was making a toasted sandwich when she was in the ring too lol

Yes we will definitely be getting pictures from the Triple Rally Event, and it is also a Triple Championship Agility show, which I will be entering, and there will be some Jumpers that Lady Paris might be entering too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes, congratulations, very exciting..

We have a Rally advanced title and my goal is to get 2 legs in excellent and Title at PCA in April.. keeping my fingers crossed that we can do it.

Have to tell everyone that I am new to this forum and just love it.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey Jak, I thought there wasn't jumpers at the triple show in Jan!?? Not in the schedule anyway!! If there is, then I will enter... There is jumpers this weekend though, and we'll get pics there to share! :)

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Congratulations flyingduster and paris!!
thats really exciting :D

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
hey Jak, I thought there wasn't jumpers at the triple show in Jan!?? Not in the schedule anyway!! If there is, then I will enter... There is jumpers this weekend though, and we'll get pics there to share! :)
Lol, I'm probably wrong then!
I just presumed so, I'll have to check, oops!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts