Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day.. Did your poodle experiencing bruises around their nipples? My Puppy had its first heat. Week after her heat, her nipples got bruises. Is this normal or something i should worry? Thanks for the help

·
Super Moderator
5,173 Posts
Welcome to Poodle Forum!

Peggy's nipples got more prominent (and stayed more prominent) but she did not show any bruising.

Here's another thread on this topic, though, which suggests bruising isn't uncommon:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to Poodle Forum!

Peggy's nipples got more prominent (and stayed more prominent) but she did not show any bruising.

Here's another thread on this topic, though, which suggests bruising isn't uncommon:
Thank u so much.. it helps me to keep calm. Actually the bruises around the nipple of my doggo are gone😊

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank u so much.. it helps me to keep calm. Actually the bruises around the nipple of my doggo are gone😊
thank you for the question. My little Mattie is now about 1 week out of her first heat and I just noticed darker coloration/ bruising around her 2 bottom breast areas. It freaked me out. How long did it take for your dog’s color to go away?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Hi Jenn Mack - not to hijack the thread, but is Mattie a toy? We've had a lot of posts lately from people looking for red toys, and you may be able to help them find a breeder better than the rest of us. If you're willing, of course. Anyway, glad you found us and welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Liz,
Thank you for the welcome! I am happy I found this blog and now I am addicted. Haha. Mattie was a gift to me from my fiancé (now husband ❤). Her breeder is in Ohio. I grew up with rescue dogs and was very new to buying from breeders. As I was told by the breeder, she rarely has “reds” and Mattie was rare in her litter being the smallest and red. Good luck every one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts