Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During quarantine I combed Twizzler out every day at first, but eventually the jacket and pompons became just to much for me. We’ve had a crazy wet spring so I’ve battled mud and stickers and general puppy grime. About 4 weeks in I decided to focus on his topknot and tail. I kept them combed and just waited for the day his groomer might reopen. Last week he was the first Spoo to get a trim. I told them to just save the topknot and tail and to give him a simple summer cut for camping. He LOVES it. He’s prancing like a fool. I’m getting used to it, but I love it when he’s happy.
098D6642-7A94-4A46-87F4-B66347446359.jpeg
167622FA-AD09-466D-ABE0-C79F15DE8F6D.jpeg
D3DF97BD-9587-4F5E-BDCA-43C12080D09E.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
3,643 Posts
He looks gorgeous!! I can't wait for Peggy to have a clean face again. I have no idea how groomers do it. I think I just can't be firm enough to hold her still.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He looks gorgeous!! I can't wait for Peggy to have a clean face again. I have no idea how groomers do it. I think I just can't be firm enough to hold her still.
Thank you! I did a scissor cut on my small doodlish mutt a couple weeks back. It’s awful - but I can see her eyes. My big doodle has another two weeks before he can get in. It’s so much easier to deal with when they are cut short for summer. Here’s a pic from before. He looks so thick...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts