Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
Before and after I am guessing. The picture on the left especially looks dark, but I am glad to see a nice clean poodle face on the after pic. Looking good!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is so black all you could see in pics was the flash in his eyes, Heck in person it was hard to tell sometimes lol He will be 4 months Sept 21st. Groomer said he done great for his first time!

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
I'm also a fan of the clean face - and it's wonderful that he was good for the groomer.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got him a week ago Friday, I have been taking an old electric toothbrush snd rubbing it all over him while it was running, with lots of love and treats!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I got him a week ago Friday, I have been taking an old electric toothbrush snd rubbing it all over him while it was running, with lots of love and treats!
Good job!! You guys are doing great with him. He sure looks good! Such a cutie. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
Very good job !

I can’t see very well from the picture but did you shave the top of the eyelid? If so, It’s not supposed to be but it will grow fast.

·
Registered
248 Posts
What a smart idea! my little love wouldn't let the groomer do her face last time :/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts