Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there was a list or something of reputable vets that people can look at ( for example, ratemyprofessor.com or a site like the legal community has where lawyers are rated by their peers, etc). Perry has a nasty cough that presented itself after he went to the emergency vet and hasn't gone away. I was waiting to see if it would go away on its own, but it hasn't, and now my priority is getting the cough gone before anyone else gets it.

I am not wanting to go back to my vet based on several occasions, the most recent was the rimadyl debaucle.

Anyway, I'm going to be searching and trying to make him an appt by tomorrow, the poor guy is really sleepy because he keeps waking up to hack and cough.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Im pretty sure there is not something like that, or if there is then not alot of people know about it. We find that we get the most clients through word of mouth. Maybe ask around at your groomer/dog park/training facility, etc. You could for vets in your area as alot of clinics have websites now and try that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts