Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I needed to find the sticky "First Aid for Dogs" quickly. Luckily I did find it but didn't know if there was a way to find a sticky quick. Is there a place all stickys are listed so you can choose the sticky you want?

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I just put sticky in the search function, but what came up seems to include a lot of things that weren't actually. Please provide better directions to actually be able to find all of the actual stickys. I have no idea the titles of all of them.

·
Premium Member
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was in a panic state - I had to get help quick. Now realize that stickys are at the top of each subforum. (Hence the name sticky) I should have known that and gone to the Health subforum and the sticky I wanted would be at the top. I, too, did not know the exact name of the sticky and luckily found what I needed through the search function after wading through some unrelated posts.

·
Registered
12,361 Posts
Good point, Astas Mom. The health stickies in particular can be life savers, and when in a panic it is hard to think through forum hierarchies. Perhaps a Super SubForum or Sticky Index SubForum for stickies, with just links to the threads?

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Definitely a good idea to have quick links. I think I'd be looking for the word Emergency somewhere.

Reactions: kontiki

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
In the meantime, I'm just going to pin the relevant posts to my home screen on phone and pc. It's hard enough to think clearly and wait when there's an emergency.

Thank you Asta's Mom for bringing this up.

·
Administrator
708 Posts
We could do this easily enough. Put a section below "New Members" have it closed off for posting and just copy valuable threads over. Depending on how much gets put there it might get a little jumbled, but some curation would fix that.

Kevin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts