Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took him into the salon today for a bath and fluffed him out...also took some fur off Vega..lots of fur off Vega! Vega and Dodger are both naked..unfortunately, Dodger was not at the salon with me today..so i'll have to get pics of her later.

He's been a great little pup so far..very calm. Loves his crate already..goes in it when he's tired as long as I leave the gate open. Absolutely loves Dodger, that's his new mommy.

I apologize for the lack of updates...I have been busy. My dad passed away on Sunday morning, so it's been a very difficult past few days.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you..unfortunately with everything going on..I didn't feel up to maintaining Dodger and Vega's coat..so I shaved them both! They seem to LOVE it though...Vega has NEVER been this short..he literally danced and ran around in circles after his haircut...I shaved him with a 5..and the next day went back over with a 7 just on his body..

I'm loving how much cleaner he feels and looks even after running around all day in the yard.

I just can't bring myself to cut Sagan's puppy coat though! I'll try to get updated photos of Dodger and Vega today..we're out grilling so it might be fun.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
#7 -Is like "Excuse Me I am ready for my picture" or "If I were any cuter..."EM. I am so envious! Sorry about your dad/

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Awwww, Sagan is just gorgeous!!! I so love them blond boys!!! :biggrin:

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your father.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More pics...

Excuse my lame "gate"...lol the dogs kept trying to get at the grill the other day so we had to fashion something quickly to keep them off the patio while cooking.

Dodger did get away with a few boneless ribs..She was very happy with herself.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I'm really sorry about your father. My prayers will be with your family.

Sagan is such a gorgeous little fluff ball. I can't get over how white he is. What a little ham!!! Picture 7 definitely shows his little personality.

Congratulations on a such a beautiful pup.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

I think dogs love being shaved. I just did Harry with a 7 and he loved it too.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I am very sorry for your loss of your dad.

All the dogs look Great! I love Vega shaved down!! He is my favorite blue ever. Riley doesnt look that great shaved down. Sagan is as cute as ever!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Sorry about you loss of your father, it must be a hard time for you.

All your poos look great, Sagan is adorable. I want to shave my parti Indy down, but I can't get the nerve to do it, he is shorter but not shaved.Maybe I will soon when we start going out to the lake for swims.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I was curious do he have any issues with tearing?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He does seem to have allergies and will tear after being outside for awhile. Dodger has this same problem..she tears almost constantly if she's outside.

I've always just used regular salene solution for Dodger and it seems to help almost immediately after using it..i'll notice she starts to tear less.

Him having a bright white face, he'll probably always have some kind of tear stain as long as he's tearing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts