Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I had a nice backyard to take pictures in.. unfortunately with all the rain it's just a mudhole but I found some time to go out to the park and get some photos of everybody (except Loki unfortunately, he's still recovering from getting neutered).

Enjoy!

Oh and not many of Pandora unfortunately.. she's so hard for me to handle sometimes especially with other dogs. She's a spaz most of the time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and yes, I shaved off Vega's mohawk, it was driving me nuts. I couldn't get his head even though without going down to a short blade so im going to let it grow out and then even it up. I think he actually looks cute semi-bald.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's quite the jumper. He can get over an 8 ft fence by jumping to the top and pulling himself over.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I love the pics! Doger has his topknot the same way I have Harry's. I'm going to cut him in a modified continental soon. Little does he know it but his butt is going to be bare.LOL

Do your dogs like chasing leaves?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Hahaha, that pic with the stick...Vega looks SO SAD.

"But I looooooove my stick stop interrupting!"

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I cheat with my topknots, im not a huge fan of the perfectly round top knot, i've learned how to do it i just don't like it and then if i mess up it always looks bleh.

So, I just take a guard comb and go over it and then neaten up w/ scissors.. i prefer it this way :)

Yes my dogs LOVE chasing leaves or anything that can blow on the wind, and vega loves his sticks. hehe

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Well I like the way you do it. It's a little more oval shaped instead of the rounded look with the sides cut by the ears. Harry has a very narrow head and when you cut a definition by the ears it makes his head look even more narrow so I've been shaping his like Dodger's. It's more masculine I think and it helps disguise his narrow head.LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts