Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to get her face and feet done for the last 3 days lol! Here is how she turned out. She is shaved down so I could grow her hair back after little creative dye job, Her neckline I took to her "adamsapple" but it still seems high to me, what do you think? With her feet I may have gone a little to high, I think I went like 1/8-1/4 in above the wrist bone because she kept moving, you know the paw tug-a-war lol. She tends to do that alot.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
She looks cute :) You could go down more on the neck, I tend to take mine in a really sharp V shape when I can.
Feet look ok to me on the table, hard to tell when they aren't standing. Doesn't look like she has highwaters on lol.
Don't you just love that tug-a-war ? Ummm, my favorite part of grooming. rofl.

Did I miss the pictures of the dye job??? You know me, I love dye LoL... I wanna see!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She looks cute :) You could go down more on the neck, I tend to take mine in a really sharp V shape when I can.
Feet look ok to me on the table, hard to tell when they aren't standing. Doesn't look like she has highwaters on lol.
Don't you just love that tug-a-war ? Ummm, my favorite part of grooming. rofl.

Did I miss the pictures of the dye job??? You know me, I love dye LoL... I wanna see!!
Here ya go! I never got around to the poms before I decided to get her ILP'd with AKC and needed to get more pics of her natural color lol. After I get the pics I need though, I want to get some blow pens and do a really creative dye job! She is really mellow and really the only think she hates is getting her potty patch done LOL!

I put a before pics in there as well, she kinda looks like Eddie Munster LOL!!! My sis in law helped and she did not dye her brows LOL!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Love it! What did you use? Caution on blowpens if you use red make sure you like where you put it because it'll be there longer than any other color if you let it set. It will rinse out immidetly after application by after a day or two it's simi perminate in all the hair I've tried it on thus far.
The other colors come right out when they get wet, usualy I don't even need soap. For whatever reason red and pink though stay put regaurdless of what shampoo I use lol.

I did jazz's tassled ears pink on the tassles last week. I forgot that pink stays put. I shampoo'd yesterday with the intent to put a different color in. Guess what.... they are still just as pink as the day I did them LoL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts