Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my little boy turned 8 months old, :love:, and tonight I gave him a nice grooming/combing out. While I was doing that I decided to try and get some halfway decent pictures of him. He does not like to sit still, so it was a little difficult, but we managed. Though I think by that point he was just done with me ;), poor baby hates being groomed and would not stand still.
So here he is clean and tangle free (or as close as I could get with a wiggly puppy) . . .
Beau

This pic came out a little weird, I think he was leaning toward me, but I think it's kind of cute.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks everybody! He is such a little sweetheart, and I admit I'm not the best about taking pictures. These were taken earlier today (saw the groomer yesterday), and I think they're pretty cute. :D

Beau

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got a few cute outside pics earlier tonight, some might be a little blurry because I have a condition called "essential tremor(s)" that sometimes causes my hands to shake.

Beau standing guard (he's actually a very good little watch dog)

Standing on a little hill to get a better view

I swear I saw someone suspicious Mom

Oh well, I guess I can keep watch from here (while I eat dirt/grass, lol)

Just being cute :)

Please pay no mind to his (ugly) tear stains, his groomer believes they are a side effect of teething and possibly some mild environmental allergies. We are giving him filtered drinking water, and I am keeping his face as clean as possible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts