Poodle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am Joy. When my cocker spaniel died 11 years ago, I decided I wanted a spoo or cocker spaniel. But, I had a small child and an elderly parent. We ended up with a cockapoo. They are supposed to be the best of both worlds right? Three years ago we got a second one for my daughter. She wanted something little to cuddle with and rejected my suggestion of a spoo. When we got the second one, I realized there was something not quite right structurally with the first one. He was the sweetest dog though. He died of cancer earlier this year.
We are getting our puppy next week from a reputable breeder. I am anxiously waiting for the videos of the temperament tests. There is a service dog pick and show dog pick ahead of us.
His name is going to be Loki The Dog of Mischief. There was a child involved picking that name.

·
Super Moderator
5,031 Posts
Hi. I am Joy. When my cocker spaniel died 11 years ago, I decided I wanted a spoo or cocker spaniel. But, I had a small child and an elderly parent. We ended up with a cockapoo. They are supposed to be the best of both worlds right? Three years ago we got a second one for my daughter. She wanted something little to cuddle with and rejected my suggestion of a spoo. When we got the second one, I realized there was something not quite right structurally with the first one. He was the sweetest dog though. He died of cancer earlier this year.
We are getting our puppy next week from a reputable breeder. I am anxiously waiting for the videos of the temperament tests. There is a service dog pick and show dog pick ahead of us.
His name is going to be Loki The Dog of Mischief. There was a child involved picking that name.
Welcome! I think your child may have some insight into spoo puppy mentality. Looking forward to pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.