Poodle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost my best friend and daily companion in September to stomach cancer after ten years. Life just is not the same without Rocky, whom my neighbors described as magical. A few weeks ago visited a very impressive breeder and am in line for a puppy born in mid-April. I cannot replace Rocky but hope to connect with another well-tempered and conformed tall boy from the recent litter. I was always grateful for Rocky and I have to remind myself of the boundless joy and unconditional love he gave to everyone daily to offset the sorrow of losing him. I knew nothing about poodles until I got Rocky at eight weeks, but believe that the breed is very special.

Sky Dog Water dog Carnivore Dog breed
Leg Plant Sky Gesture Water dog
Water dog Dog breed Blue Carnivore Companion dog

·
Registered
77 Posts
Lost my best friend and daily companion in September to stomach cancer after ten years. Life just is not the same without Rocky, whom my neighbors described as magical. A few weeks ago visited a very impressive breeder and am in line for a puppy born in mid-April. I cannot replace Rocky but hope to connect with another well-tempered and conformed tall boy from the recent litter. I was always grateful for Rocky and I have to remind myself of the boundless joy and unconditional love he gave to everyone daily to offset the sorrow of losing him. I knew nothing about poodles until I got Rocky at eight weeks, but believe that the breed is very special.

View attachment 476174 View attachment 476175 View attachment 476176
No dog can ever replace Rocky but a pup will help to heal the hole he left in your heart.❤❤

·
Registered
Ginger, red toy poodle (Casey, black toy poodle RIP 02/23/2021)
281 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss. Ten years goes by like a finger snap. Once you're a poodle person, I think you'll always be wanting a poodle at your side. Wish you luck finding another buddy soon now that you're ready.

Reactions: Bigbark

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
So Sorry for the loss of your handsome Rocky - sure he had the best of life with you. Look back with joy and love as you look toward having a new poodle

·
Premium Member
10,629 Posts
I am am so sorry you lost Rocky and in the same breath and sentence am delighted that you’re getting a poodle successor. You’re experienced with the breed, but there will still be surprises. I predict lots of fun with this guy. Congratulations.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.