Poodle Forum banner

Fiest winter outing

716 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Mufar42 
#1 ·
We went for a walk in the snow yesterday. I put a sweater on them and we went by car to the park we usually go to. They both enjoyed it. Merlin’s feet were cold after about 30 minutes so I carried him. Beckie was okay, she is tougher.

We met two big dogs. They were on a leash, and Beckie and Merlin were off leash so I wasn’t worried. Beckie kept barking frantically at them while Merlin politely said hi. We met them a second time and she was perfect. She just needs practice but I can’t walk them often so we do what we can.

Here they are. Notice the carpet : I bought it just for them so they would have a place to run in the house. It’s 22 feet long and they love running on it ! We can’t go outside much so it will help make the winter more fun.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
They both look super cute in their sweaters. Merlin also looks pretty relaxed! I think the long carpet runner will be great for running inside while the weather is too cold or the snow is too deep for them.

Reactions: Dechi
#5 ·
They both look so cute all bundled up to go out and play in the snow.

You were smart to get that runner - good to have a safe place for them to zoom around when they need the exercise and it's too miserable to go outside.

Reactions: Dechi
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.