Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went for a walk in the snow yesterday. I put a sweater on them and we went by car to the park we usually go to. They both enjoyed it. Merlin’s feet were cold after about 30 minutes so I carried him. Beckie was okay, she is tougher.

We met two big dogs. They were on a leash, and Beckie and Merlin were off leash so I wasn’t worried. Beckie kept barking frantically at them while Merlin politely said hi. We met them a second time and she was perfect. She just needs practice but I can’t walk them often so we do what we can.

Here they are. Notice the carpet : I bought it just for them so they would have a place to run in the house. It’s 22 feet long and they love running on it ! We can’t go outside much so it will help make the winter more fun.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
They both look super cute in their sweaters. Merlin also looks pretty relaxed! I think the long carpet runner will be great for running inside while the weather is too cold or the snow is too deep for them.

Reactions: Dechi

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They both look super cute in their sweaters. Merlin also looks pretty relaxed! I think the long carpet runner will be great for running inside while the weather is too cold or the snow is too deep for them.
Yes, Merlin knew we were going somewhere so he was rmore relaxed than on other pictures.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
They both look so cute all bundled up to go out and play in the snow.

You were smart to get that runner - good to have a safe place for them to zoom around when they need the exercise and it's too miserable to go outside.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
How cute! They look like a set of salt & pepper shakers LOL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts