Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these over the last week or so. Im a proud momma so I thought I'd share. Im working on growing Eli's legs and ears out (you can't tell from the pic) for the lamb clip...modified version. Sting is just being a couch potatoe on his favorite couch...like usual. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Handsome as always, I love that last picture he looks sooooo soft.

Did I miss something though, what happened to the lion clip?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Handsome as always, I love that last picture he looks sooooo soft.

Did I miss something though, what happened to the lion clip?
Ya, I couldn't stick that one out. Im trying to grow Eli's legs out and keep his body short so I can have a black Gunther. lol

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for your nice comments.

Yes, Mr Stinger's is getting bigger but actually growing real gradually. He's been going through some feet issues....one week his feet don't look so tight and the next they look really good. He did potty train well and hasn't had any accidents in a few weeks. Yea for that! He's still the stinker he's always been though. I certainly got the wild guy in the litter just like Cindy warned me! lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey, your babies are beautiful. well anyways i saw wonderpup mention something about a lion cut? i was just wondering if maybe you had a picture of the cut. im letting chesters hair grow out so he can look like a lion. heres a recent picture of his lion look:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
beautiful boys! Eli's coat looking great! I love the one of Sting snuggling on the couch looking up at camera! so cute! congrats!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey, your babies are beautiful. well anyways i saw wonderpup mention something about a lion cut? i was just wondering if maybe you had a picture of the cut. im letting chesters hair grow out so he can look like a lion. heres a recent picture of his lion look:

Cute pic of Chester.

Here is a pic that I googled so you can get a idea of the cut. Its chest and front portion of the body are kept full resembling a lions mane. The rear is a shorter length. Some people keep the head and ears longer and some shorter.

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
Very handsome boys!! Sting is getting so big!! How much does he way these days? How tall? I am asking because I just wanted to see if Dutch is on target and not growing too fast.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I took these over the last week or so. Im a proud momma so I thought I'd share. Im working on growing Eli's legs and ears out (you can't tell from the pic) for the lamb clip...modified version. Sting is just being a couch potatoe on his favorite couch...like usual. lol
Both your boys are so handsome Jenn :in-love:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts