Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Fenris (spoo), Sushi (old grumpy cat)
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fenris, the Viking Dog as dubbed by my metalhead friends, is so awesome! He is not quite ready to go home with me yet but he is such a chill dog. I got all the licking and just one bite at my watch, lol. So time for pictures!

(And a picture thread, I'll continue to post here as he gets older.)

Fenris 10.19.2020.jpg

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
PF has a dedicated sub forum for a photo journey. It's stickied above the general postings in Poodle Pictures, called 52 Weeks of your Poodle. It's a place to keep a photo journal of your first 52 weeks (loosely) together.

We'd love to go along on the adventure!

·
Registered
Fenris (spoo), Sushi (old grumpy cat)
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PF has a dedicated sub forum for a photo journey. It's stickied above the general postings in Poodle Pictures, called 52 Weeks of your Poodle. It's a place to keep a photo journal of your first 52 weeks (loosely) together.

We'd love to go along on the adventure!
Thanks! I didn't see it initially... does this need to be moved then? Or should I create another discussion?

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
You can split the difference by updating here until you get Fenris home with you, then start your 52 week thread there. Feel free to add the photos you've already posted, along with your thoughts and feelings, as your prologue :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts