Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
What are those things? And how did he manage to get them only on his face and not the rest of his body? I think I would clip his face closely rather than try to pick them out if they are hard to remove.

·
Registered
Fenris (spoo), Sushi (old grumpy cat)
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What are those things? And how did he manage to get them only on his face and not the rest of his body? I think I would clip his face closely rather than try to pick them out if they are hard to remove.
I have no idea but it's all over the place in Florida (I get them stuck to the bottom of my pants all the time too). And he did get it in other places, you can't see his tail but it was filled with the stuff, bottoms of his feet too. It's just because he stuck his snout down to sniff that he got it all over his face more. They are sticky and annoying, and it pulls when you try to get them out.

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
I am dealing too with the debris Asta picks up in the field. I have to be very careful when removing the debris from Asta - especially not pulling them off and stretching the skin. I think that for Asta, he is very proud of himself when he comes in with the debris - Badge of honor, I guess.

·
Registered
Fenris (spoo), Sushi (old grumpy cat)
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am dealing too with the debris Asta picks up in the field. I have to be very careful when removing the debris from Asta - especially not pulling them off and stretching the skin. I think that for Asta, he is very proud of himself when he comes in with the debris - Badge of honor, I guess.
Awww, lol. Who ever thought poodles were dainty and somehow high class never knew a poodle. The kind of stuff they get into...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts