Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Fenris (spoo), Sushi (old grumpy cat)
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fenris, age 4 months as of yesterday, just gutted his first toy. So proud of him, his training to devour the world during Ragnarok is well underway.

By the way, a friend of mine just got a puppy and named her Hela, Hel/Hela is a sister of Fenris/Fenrir and both are children of Loki. Though due to size differences they may never play together (his expected is 60 lbs, Hela is expected to be 7 lbs).

·
Registered
346 Posts
And so begins to "toys that need to be repaired" pile. Congrats on the milestone!

There's a 4-page "Great Toy Thread" from this fall if you need ideas:

Overpriced Ugly fish has so far proven indestructable and a popular poodle toy brought joy to many.

·
Registered
Fenris (spoo), Sushi (old grumpy cat)
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And so begins to "toys that need to be repaired" pile. Congrats on the milestone!

There's a 4-page "Great Toy Thread" from this fall if you need ideas:

Overpriced Ugly fish has so far proven indestructable and a popular poodle toy brought joy to many.
I actually bough an alligator from the same company. Fenris says there is not enough squeak in that one, he likes solid, loud squeaks.

·
Registered
Benjamin Franlkin - Senior Tpoo, Apple Butter - mpoo puppy
96 Posts
I actually bough an alligator from the same company. Fenris says there is not enough squeak in that one, he likes solid, loud squeaks.
My mutt agrees with Fenris. If the squeaker isn't loud enough to make every human want to leave the room, it isn't a good squeaker. 😂

·
Premium Member
2,155 Posts
Too funny, FWOP. I have a mountain of soft toys because, even after my pair had outgrown their destructive puppyhoods, I carried this residual anxiety about irreparably demolished toys. I kept buying toys long after the need to replace them had gone. Today, Mia plays with two of them.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
We have a mountain of half dead soft toys too. Trixie likes killing squeakers and picking apart seams, Annie likes grinding toys in her back molars.

It's funny! Now that Annie is 2, 12 lb Trixie is significantly more destructive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts