Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ton of papers to grade to finish my fall semest3er work, but for the last five or so hours I have been interrupted by crazy barking dogs reacting to the Santa on the Fire Truck tour of the town. Sirens and loud horns, flashing lights and such on and off all afternoon have not been fun at our house. I will still be grading tomorrow. Ugghhh.

·
Premium Member
22,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would have loved to have finished today and I don't dare open my work email until I have something to tell them. It will get done tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
Remember to relax and treat yourself, Catherine. Keep that bourbon handy after a long day's work -LOL

·
Premium Member
22,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All is quiet in my neighborhood this morning, so time to get back to grading. I am determined to finish today.

·
Premium Member
22,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Grinch is Gone

It took much longer than I expected and I had to go to my campus office to get some materials I forgot to bring home last Thursday, but I finally finished grading and submitted the final course grades for my students around 4:30 this afternoon. I turned on a vacation responder and have spent the last couple of hours finishing tree decoration and sipping a bit of that bourbon. Dinner is in progress right now and after we eat I think I will turn in early and enjoy a peaceful sleep. Happy Christmas Eve everyone.

Reactions: Johanna
1 - 7 of 7 Posts