Poodle Forum banner

Feeding amount specified on food bag; feeding more/less?

5K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Birdie 
At 8 months old Desmond can go to 2 meals a day... if you want to but I like the idea of 3 smaller meals if you can work it out in your schedule.
Origens is a fantastic food, richer and more nutritionally sound for him so he shouldn't 'need' to eat a lot. You are really doing good by him, by the way!

Question about your cat... is he not also getting Origen's? Or at least a grain free food? Cat's more than dogs, need a diet without grains. That might be why he loves the dogs food.

My daughter and I have a natural pet food store, so I really care about pet nutrition. Another great 'grain free' food, (out of Canada) is Horizon. Instead of potato they use pea flour. If you ever come across it, give it also a try someday. I bet Desmond would love it!)

That's great she will eat the Wellness... a decent and less expensive dry (canned is better for cats, differently than dogs) is Taste Of The Wild. It's our 'best selling' cat food right now.
It's so nice to have choices out there... cats are so picky!
I'll hold my tongue about Fancy Fiest and Meow Mix. LOL!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.