Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Poodle Lovers! The theme this month is:
馃挅 My Poodle is My Heart 馃挅

Let's rock this one, folks! Entering the contest is simple. Submit 1 to 3 photos of your poodle or poodle-mix doing something that you love about him or her.

Rules:
Photo(s) can be in color, black & white, or both.
They can be photoshopped, i.e. into a card or poster.
You can meme or caption them.
The photo(s) must not have been entered in a previous contest.
It's okay if you've posted it/them on a different PF thread in the past.
PF newbies and new poodle puppy owners are encouraged to join.

Entries accepted from now thru the end of Sunday, Feb 14th in your time zone. Please include a 1 or 2 sentence blurb about the moment, and their name(s).

The Voting Poll will begin on Monday Feb 15th and run for a week, followed by Awards and Screensaver Gifts of your poodle for the top two photo entries.

Super Moderator
Peggy is so patient when it comes to my photo-making efforts. I love this about her.

In this photo she was helping me celebrate my dear uncle鈥檚 75th birthday. Years ago, I was stressed and busy with work, and kept putting off wishing him a happy birthday. 鈥淚鈥檒l do it later,鈥 I thought. Evening rolled around and the distractions piled up, culminating in a horrible accident outside my home. As I lay in the emergency room, sore and exhausted, the clock ticked past midnight and I鈥檇 officially missed his birthday. One thought kept rattling around in my concussed brain: 鈥Never put off an opportunity to tell a loved one how much they mean to you.鈥 It鈥檚 rattled around in there every day since.

Happy Valentine鈥檚 Day, Poodle Forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts