Poodle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,644 Posts
Haha, sign him up for treiball, he’s a natural.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I want to say her kiddie pool. Or the water table. But the real star is the water hose.

Reactions: 94Magna_Tom

·
Premium Member
10,109 Posts
A size 2 or 3 soccer ball. My pitching skills are terrible, but I can kick and learned a thing or two from being a soccer mom for years, to keep Buck engaged and surprised. Once he has the ball in his mouth he relishes ball hogging. The soccer balls last about a year, but aren’t that expensive.

·
Super Moderator
10,311 Posts
What a joy to watch these videos. :)

Peggy loooves her Horseman’s Pride Jolly Ball, but we learned the hard way that some of them aren’t durable enough for poodle jaws. Or maybe we got a counterfeit? We’ve had good luck with the lightly scented kind (green apple and orange).

It’s also hard to beat the boring old tennis ball.

98B8C251-F49A-44C4-B1C3-9128433E6BC6.jpeg

·
Registered
Elroy: Standard Poodle
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd never even heard of treibball! I looked it up on YouTube, and heck yeah! Who would have thought. This must be how it was invented in the first place. He is definitely a natural!

·
Registered
557 Posts

·
Registered
Elroy: Standard Poodle
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
Leo (GSD), Lily (APBT), and Simon (SPoo)
362 Posts
That was my thought, too.

I'd never even heard of treibball! I looked it up on YouTube, and heck yeah! Who would have thought. This must be how it was invented in the first place. He is definitely a natural!
FDSA had a workshop on it earlier this month. Fenzi Dog Sports Academy - WW244: July 4- Get that Ball Rolling: Intro to Treibball (REPEAT) and will have a regular six-week-long class on it starting August 1st. Fenzi Dog Sports Academy - DS380: Push it! Treibball Foundations and Problem Solving

1 - 11 of 11 Posts