Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
I have a wahl bravura and a wahl mini Arco for feet. Either bravura or Arco is a good choice. Use the search function here to look up both and you’ll find lots of information. They are very similar.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a wahl bravura and a wahl mini Arco for feet. Either bravura or Arco is a good choice. Use the search function here to look up both and you’ll find lots of information. They are very similar.

I have the bravura and the mini arco, too. Both great.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
I like the Wahl Chromado 5 in 1 with lithium battery and the Wahl mini arco for a close shave. haha. (face, feet, sani)

I think the Bravura and the Chromado are practically the same. When comparing and researching, there was some reason I went with the Chromado, but I can't remember what it was. LOL.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
I need to get a clipper as well. For anyone who owns a KM10 for pet trimming, do you think it's worth the extra money over the Bravura? I don't mind investing a little more if the performance is better. My beginner technique will be giving me enough of a problem, I don't want to have to fight my tools as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts