Poodle Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Yes Gunther should get a lot of attention ! you keep his coat so clean and white !
Yeah...and getting sick of the upkeep sometimes.
Do you brush Enzo daily?
Any tricks for keeping them matt free?
For a while,after his adult coat grew in,it looked like the matting is a thing of the past,but recently they started again...urgh!!!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Yeah...and getting sick of the upkeep sometimes.
Do you brush Enzo daily?
Any tricks for keeping them matt free?
For a while,after his adult coat grew in,it looked like the matting is a thing of the past,but recently they started again...urgh!!!
Well my sister is guilty of not brushing him daily and he does get mats on his lower chest between the Elbows. He also gets mats on the bottom of his feet ( he pees on his feet all the time).

His adult coat is coming in so its been so hard to keep him mat free especially after a bath.

When you brush him do you use a conditioner? we use one on Enzo and this seems to help get the mats out but other than that I have no more advice lol sorry maybe Wonder poodle or Cbrand can chime in

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
You couldn't put a favorite color on list for me. I have often seen a certain color and been just in love with it then to turn around and see another color and been in love with that one too. It's different every day.

·
Registered
156 Posts
My first poodle was a white toy I have a black one and a red one now but I do plan on getting another white one when I find the one I want. I love all the colors but my favorite is white.

·
Registered
201 Posts
My Beau is predominantly black with two patches of white under her neck and on his chest. When he was groomed he was white like a triangle where the white was. Does this make him a partipoodle?

Debby

·
Registered
201 Posts
Oh ok. Hey your from Stafford. My sister lives up there somewhere. She used to live in Falmouth. She has to yorkies. She tried to get me to get one. But my heart was set on a poodle.

Debby

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I can't say I have a favorite color. I am not a fan of the brindle's at all and so-so on cafe-au-lait, but otherwise, no real favorites. I love black, white, brown, cream, apricot, red, silver, gray, blue, parti, and definitely Phantom (but then, I have had a doberman for in my home for 30 years now so I think I come by the love of that color naturally..lol).

My main thing is temperament, temperament, temperament; good, proper structure, expressive face/eyes, if the dog has these, then you can slap just about any color on it for me. :)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
For sheer looks, my favourites are black, blue, silver and nicely marked black and white partis. I don't think it's just a coincidence that the colours I prefer in poodles are those I associate with Portuguese Water Dogs. :)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts