Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I've been posting away on the forum while having a verbal arguement with my husband about the best christmas carols out there. He is all about Bah Humbug I don't want to listen to Christmas music but if I have to it needs to be a parody of a popular song or an annoying song like Grandma got run over by a reindeer. I might add that we are not allowed to sing, or even hum that song at my grandmother's house - no sense of humor there.

Sooooo, what are some of you guys favorite christmas songs?

Personaly I adore the carol of the bells, especialy the techno remix of it :)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Frosty the Pervert... :rofl:

I LOVE Christmas music though and have been
listening to it a lot lately...it really gets me in
the holiday spirit! :D

·
Registered
554 Posts
When our 2 yr old was about 4 months old he got a bit colicky. The only way to make him stop crying was the "Christmas Music" channel...so from about early Dec to late Jan we had it on 24 hours a day on the big screen. Lucky for us by the time they removed the channel for the year he had gotten over it!

It didn't bother me at all, I love it all...but hubby still groans when I want to put it on this year! I keep telling him that I bet the toddler remembers it, and I know the baby loves to dance to ANY music!

I adore anything, but really love the ones sung by Elvis and so on!

·
Registered
339 Posts
OH my goodness!! I'm giving up my age. lol You're only 18?? You're very mature. I would have never guessed that. You do your parents proud.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I just LOVE Trans Siberian Orchestra! We took our son and his friend the other night. It was awesome! I love Carol of the Bells and Oh Holy Night. I also love Josh Groban singing Oh Holy Night.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I think that Trans is my favorite music to listen to...it never gets old to me. I love the classics (frosty, Santa, Rudolph, ect) but I would rather not hear the singing for hours on end!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts