Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We bought the Pawstruck ones twice. First time, no smell. Second time (same exact order) and I'm gagging from the smell!!!

We got the Pawstruck 5" Straight Bully Sticks Small thickness, 20 pack, Natural Low Odor for $20:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075H2XVYB/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Wondering what everyone else gets that doesn't smell. The odor is really kind of unbearable and even makes him (his breath) smell for a while afterwards, ugh!)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to try them next! I notice they have regular versions and then USA baked. Do you know what the difference is?

·
Premium Member
6,275 Posts
I would make sure that the Bully sticks are made in the US, there were a lot of recall on ones made in China

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Another Bestbullysticks fan here......also tracheas, lamb ears and when they have them, buffalo ears!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just ordered from bestbullysticks.com and I think they will be better. Also got some cow ears in there as well! Expensive but well worth the sanity break too!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
One of the things that I like about bestbullysticks is that the bully sticks come from Brazil where cattle are finished on grass, not in feed lots. And they are not given any added hormones. I do not trust the US factory-farming system and will not buy their products.

My dogs also like the gullet wraps and the joint jerky bites from bestbullysticks. They did not like the beef trachea chews. (Fussy poodles.)

The bestbullysticks site says that they do not carry any products from China.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts