Poodle Forum banner

Fancifaire Poodle lines?

1820 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  SECRETO
I was wondering if anyone know's of this old poodle bloodline or breeder. I know a lady that has a fancifair poodle that she bred once and she may repeat a breeding eventually. I looked at the pups but honestly couldnt decide on a pup. The parents where beautiful and really balanced. I decided to wait and ended up taking a pup from another litter that didnt work out.

Anyhow, I just wanted to see if anyone knew of the lady that started this line, details about the pedigree or dogs and etc. I heard from one breeder that she had some beautiful dogs and was well respected. I really havent asked around but thought I better just incase she repeats the breeding in the future.

Any input on Fancifaire Poodles or pics?

Thanks,
Jenn
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
I've got a couple pics, since they are in the background of my poo's.
Carole

Attachments

See less See more
That second picture is odd like photoshopped. Wonder why it's photoshopped?
That second picture is odd like photoshopped. Wonder why it's photoshopped?
LOL, I thought that too
The handler's expression is also pretty funny too lol
I can really see the fancifair in her stud male then. Fancifaire poodles had some nice bone! Thats one thing I wish I could find more of in some lines. Im not into the thin bone on poodles but enough so they look well balanced.

I think the photoshopped pic is off a website possibly. Ive seen people alter pics like that for their site. I guess they think its catchy. These pics are old since this poodle line hardly exsist.

Thanks for the pics!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.