Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
A friend showed me this stuff, and I think it is beautiful. Doesn't show up too well in pics, you need to look at bigger than a thumbnail. It is really gorgeous in sunlight, looks like shiny glitter sprinkled through the hair. Stays in anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks.
fairyhair012020.jpg
fairyhair012220.jpg

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Very cute and I'd like to try it. What's the name of this product?
It's called Fairy Hair or Hair Tinsel, there are many different brands. This is the one I got

It comes with two little tools to put it in with, but I don't use them, find it easier to just use my fingers. It is made for people, not dogs. There are youtube videos showing how to put it in (human hair).

Registered
A lady in my agility class has this in her hair. She was at a AKC conformation trial and one of the vendors was putting it in human hair. She said it lasts several months. I鈥檓 not sure but I think hers are glued to her hair. Amazon sells it and the instructions say to tie a knot with the tinsel and the hair.

I must admit I thought it was really cute in her hair, very subtle. I鈥檓 not sure I would want it in my dogs hair in case they were able to pull it out and accidentally eat it.

Registered
Skylar, my first thought was that my cat would grab it off the poodles and eat it. It is pretty , but not worth surgery on the kitten. Unless, maybe it dissolves?? Then it would be really fancy!

Registered
Skylar, my first thought was that my cat would grab it off the poodles and eat it. It is pretty , but not worth surgery on the kitten. Unless, maybe it dissolves?? Then it would be really fancy!
You know this won鈥檛 dissolve and you know of course the cat will eat it. Groan.

It is really cute scattered in human hair if you have longer hair.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts