Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone
I did a search and I didn't find this topic, apologies if this has already been done. When I get my furry friend, I would like to keep the hair on his/her face quite fluffy. (I am able to spend hours grooming each day.) I would just like to clip the hair down, maybe shave around the anus and clip around eyes and nose so puppy can be comfortable. I was wondering if anyone could show me photo of adult poodle with natural but well cared for facial hair?

Apologies if I not make sense, English is not my first language. :) (I had that in my signature but it doesn't appear to be showing up? :confused:)

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
What size are you getting? There are several member here who keep their toys in a teddy bear clip. Marian who posted above, Michelle and Cuddlepart. You could look at their galleries or search for their picture posts. Michelle in particular posts many pics of her adorable little Atticus. Here is another thread where some large poodles w/ fluffy faces were posted:
http://www.poodleforum.com/showthread.php?t=4834

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't picked size yet! :) I was hoping to get some advice here.

How do you view album?

I'm finding it difficult to navigate this site, I've never used an English forum before.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
That's definitely the cut I want. :)

How do I view album?
You view their profile by clicking on their name, and albums are on the right hand side of the page.

Fluffy faces are my favorite, I was so sad to have to cut Perry's off. However, I did notice first-hand it was quite a bit more upkeep than short faces.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
the link is to a grooming forum where someone was asking about teddy faces just the other day. :)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
hehehe, I like the cute fuzzy faces, but not after they've had a drink, or eaten, or when it's not clean and fluffy.... give me a silky smooth shaved face any day!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts