Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried to capture a good photo of this for ages, and I think today's finally shows the extent of the colour change on Peggy's formerly black face.

(Please just ignore my face. We were working on our puppy selfie skills.)

Anyone ever see a poodle with these white hairs around their eyes? My google searches have thus far been fruitless.

We first noticed them after her second face shave, but they've become much more pronounced in adolescence. It's the same around both eyes. Looks a little like we've put clown makeup on her. ?

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Don’t know if it’s a usual presentation on a black face, but is awful cute!

Reactions: PeggyTheParti

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
She's beautiful ? it does look a bit like clown makeup. I think I've seen Poodle's eyes like that before. I think it was Sisko's breeder who had a poodle like that. Puppy selfie skills?

·
Super Moderator
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She's beautiful ? it does look a bit like clown makeup. I think I've seen Poodle's eyes like that before. I think it was Sisko's breeder who had a poodle like that. Puppy selfie skills?
I'd love to see photos if the breeder has any online! I'm curious to know if the circles will continue getting bigger and whiter. Guess there's no way to really know at this point.

·
Super Moderator
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
(And puppy selfie skills must be practised! ? It's taken months just to get her to sit still long enough to not be a black and white blur. Maybe someday she'll actually look at the camera.)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Aw, she's really pretty. Jessie used to be quite red as a puppy, and is now more cream/apricot. But she still has dark red circles around her eyes just like Peggy's and very red eyelashes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts