Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just Atticus or do all poodles have EXTEMELY long eyelashes? Theyre so freaking cute! Atticus' are like a half inch long and swoop to the side, lol. I'm careful when trimming him up not to clip them off. Our spoo foster had really long eyelashes also.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I love Teddy's little eyelashes. They're not as long as half an inch, but if you look closely you can see them. So sweet!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
No, it's not a poodle thing either. Any long coated dog has them. Shih tzus in paticular tend to have the longest darkest ones!!! lol! And I'm frequently instructed to not touch the eyelashes on all the english cocker spaniels too....

Some dogs have stronger ones than others, so some are just wispy and fine so ya might as well snip them off as you can't see them, but many others are thick and dark and look GORGEOUS! lol

·
Registered
232 Posts
My little shih tzu cross has them too. I LOVE them. They come VERY handy when his hair is long and unruly. They keep the hair out of his eyes!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Yup Mister has the long curled eyelashes too however when they get too long they grow into the corners of his eyes so i cut them clean off lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts