Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm looking for a mini poodle and wanted to know if anyone had experience with Clarion. I live a bit aways from CA but they seem worth the trip.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I also have no personal experience but they have a good reputation and have been recommended by members thru the history of PF. Definitely worth looking into.

Good luck and let us know how your search goes, please :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also have no personal experience but they have a good reputation and have been recommended by members thru the history of PF. Definitely worth looking into.

Good luck and let us know how your search goes, please :)
Will do! :) Hoping to join the forum with poodle pictures in a year or so!

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Don’t know them personally, but my Gracie has two Clarion dogs in her pedigree:
Clarion Barley Sweet P and Clarion Barking Q

Of course many other dogs in that pedigree but Gracie has a wonderful temperament, smart as a whip, trains like a dream, healthy, and gorgeous. Of course I’m biased, lol.

Here’s her pic from this morning’s grooming session. She has a mismark but otherwise is very much to breed standard, from what I’ve been told...no expert here.

I don’t think you can go wrong with Clarion.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don’t know them personally, but my Gracie has two Clarion dogs in her pedigree:
Clarion Barley Sweet P and Clarion Barking Q

Of course many other dogs in that pedigree but Gracie has a wonderful temperament, smart as a whip, trains like a dream, healthy, and gorgeous. Of course I’m biased, lol.

Here’s her pic from this morning’s grooming session. She has a mismark but otherwise is very much to breed standard, from what I’ve been told...no expert here.

I don’t think you can go wrong with Clarion.
Thank you! And I love her little mismark - "mismark" is such a misnomer for a cute flourish :)

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Thank you! And I love her little mismark - "mismark" is such a misnomer for a cute flourish :)
Thanks Pieface, I love them too...and everything else!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts