Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, everyone! my name is ann marie and i am "jessie's mom". jessie is our almost 15 month old chocolate female standard. we love her to death. i am always interested in learning more about this amazing breed of dog (hate even calling them 'dogs') and enjoy learning from more seasoned owners. hope to share a lot of great stuff with all of you.:call-me:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Pretty girl!

Welcome:)

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you! love the red in your pic. my first choice was a red, then i saw this little butterball chocolate and knew she was meant for me. hope to get a red in the not so distant future. all the colors are beautiful and having several poodles would be a dream come true. they are so amazing.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Jessie is a pretty girl ! We also have a brown standard. He is 10 months today.
He is best buddies with our 5 yr old red standard. Where did you get your brown girl from?

Enjoy the forum :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I like the browns a lot as well! Yours is very pretty! :welcome: to the forum! This is a great place to learn everything you need to know about your fur baby!!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you so much - love your red !!! red is gonna be the color of my next spoo. i am very happy to have found this forum - dont know exactly how to use it yet - lol. however, already everyone has been very nice and welcoming.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcom Jessie's Mom....your girl is lovely and a wonderful color! Enjoy all the info you will find here! Can't wait to see more picture of her!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you!!! oh, another red standard!!! love the reds -a red was actually what i originally wanted, but then saw a pic of this chubby chocolate and knew i was in love. she was meant to be mine. your spoo is beautiful. where did you get him? her? from? is it true the reds fade in color?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts