Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... Norman’s little brother is here!!!

This is Loki and he’s a beautiful standard poodle.

So happy to have added to my poodle pack. Now that Norman is over a year old, neutered, and I am ready... I got a new baby!

Norman is taking very well to Loki. At first he was apprehensive to see his mommy with another puppy, but now he won’t leave Loki’s side much!! Norman basically takes care of him for me LOL!!! The pup will follow him in the heard and learn the good pee spots lol!! Norman checks in on him during his naps too.
This puppy is from a sire at HeartSong Standard poodles and dame at Middle Earth Standard Poodles.
They are thinking he may turn blue because of the brown coloring in his fur in the sun. Is this possible? I haven’t read up on blue/black coat changes yet but I’m sure it’s beautiful to see.

So far all he does is sleep sleep sleep sleep!!! I will try to get some better photos once he wakes up :)

I am SO excited to see his personality come out more and more! He’s a little shy right now but I know he will feel safe and secure here soon!!

BC1C5862-BE84-489C-BF39-569F1D89492F.jpeg
A43703F2-212B-4CF3-B69F-36DF371C28D8.jpeg
14E26376-B9B0-4382-8BE9-841CCBA3CBAC.jpeg

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
Loki is so cute and I love how you described how protective Norman is with his little brother.

Reactions: SamieNorman

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all!!! Yes Norman is a great big brother. Very protective and excited to have Loki. Norm is sharing bones, food, but... still working on letting the puppy have cuddles from mommy.

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Pogo is being
Thanks all!!! Yes Norman is a great big brother. Very protective and excited to have Loki. Norm is sharing bones, food, but... still working on letting the puppy have cuddles from mommy.
Pogo is being great too. It"s so cute to see him giving the ball to Galen when they play fetch. He would never do that with an adult dog or me.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Congrats to you and your new addition! Loki is a great name :).

·
Premium Member
9,762 Posts
Congratulations! What a darling puppy. He looks inky black on my iPad. Does his breeder think he will be blue? I love Spoo puppies big paws:)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congratulations! What a darling puppy. He looks inky black on my iPad. Does his breeder think he will be blue? I love Spoo puppies big paws:)
Yes!!! He’s got some brown shine in his fur in the sun. Soo beautiful !!!
And yes the paws have my heart!!! I’ll be sharing more photos soon!!!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Well... Norman’s little brother is here!!!

This is Loki and he’s a beautiful standard poodle.

So happy to have added to my poodle pack. Now that Norman is over a year old, neutered, and I am ready... I got a new baby!

Norman is taking very well to Loki. At first he was apprehensive to see his mommy with another puppy, but now he won’t leave Loki’s side much!! Norman basically takes care of him for me LOL!!! The pup will follow him in the heard and learn the good pee spots lol!! Norman checks in on him during his naps too.
This puppy is from a sire at HeartSong Standard poodles and dame at Middle Earth Standard Poodles.
They are thinking he may turn blue because of the brown coloring in his fur in the sun. Is this possible? I haven’t read up on blue/black coat changes yet but I’m sure it’s beautiful to see.

So far all he does is sleep sleep sleep sleep!!! I will try to get some better photos once he wakes up :)

I am SO excited to see his personality come out more and more! He’s a little shy right now but I know he will feel safe and secure here soon!!

View attachment 465815 View attachment 465816 View attachment 465817
Baby Loki!!!!! I just had to say it😎

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you everyone!!! He’s already grow SOOO much!
Such a cuddle bug!! And loving his big brother.
Today we visited his breeder and siblings and he had crazy fun!!
He loves to chew sticks and bring me gifts from the yard!
C73F394F-349F-4972-9C60-0364E6EA2FA1.jpeg
07C0A022-FD63-4D68-BBC3-B7E69D659EDF.jpeg
F441A237-0FAB-4816-ADC6-50CE3376FB0B.jpeg
CE15092E-5B2A-43D0-8959-AA7DBF1F40E5.jpeg
8A30AAC8-6C32-474E-BE50-2A9262EE75DB.jpeg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts