Poodle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Im certainly going to watch.

Im pretty sure Michael will have Castle Rock's California Blue Star's (aka Junior) will be representing the Amstaffs to perfection (#1 Amstaff in the county) . Love that dog! I also love Dobbie's, Giant Schnauzer's, Weimaraner's (sp?), and Springer Spaniels.

Thanks for the reminder PP!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Well I didn't get to see Junior like I anticipated but our friend Eddie Thomason was showing his client Amstaff dog instead. Eddie has been my hubby's best friend way before dogs any of us had show dogs. Its still weird seeing him on TV all the time with different breeds. He really became sucessful fast in the show ring.

I was glad to see the Spoo placed and showed pretty well. I personally didn't like how extra long his top knot was. I thought it looked a bit unbalanced and just too high off the head. Anyone else notice that or was it just me? lol

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
It was not just you, I thought the same thing! It kept rolling to one side or the other. Here is his win pic from ENC. But then again it is AKC :lol:
Oop's I called her a he. lol Well even being AKC they don't always have the top knots that high. I prefer it not that long or sprayed up that high. Which ever that was. It was a little too much for my preference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.