Poodle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm new here... 馃榿 but i love my fur babies so much i'd like to get to know about them through your informative forum 馃馃惗 hope you welcome us! These are my pups... Miss Erin is 15 months old silver beige and Mr. Simon is a 9 week old ... I'm not sure if he is black or blue just yet.. but he looks like an old man with a stark white beard .
Dog Dog supply Dog breed Carnivore Toy
Dog Dog breed Water dog Carnivore Bookcase

Registered
Elroy: Standard Poodle
Welcome to the forum! We love to help all members with whatever advice we can provide. Both Miss Erin and Mr Simon are precious. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. I recommend just keeping up on all the new posts here, and you'll learn lots of things via osmosis! Of course, if you have any particular questions, start a new thread, and we'll be glad to help! Enjoy your puppies!

Registered
Welcome to you and your beautiful puppies. Mr Simon is an abstract with his adorable milk chin and chest of white. If you want to know what color is will be - just shave his face. At this age you if the shaved face is as black as the rest of his body, he's black. If it's lighter - a dark or gunmetal silver color he's blue. Either black or blue, with his touches of white he's adorable.

• Love
Reactions: Abbyvl

Registered
Leo (GSD), Lily (APBT), and Simon (SPoo)
Welcome to the forum.

It's nice to have another Simon. Mine is a six month old blue Standard.

• Love

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome! Is Miss Erin enjoying her new little companion, or not quite there yet?
Haha miss erin is still kinda shy of mr simon ... but they are starting to play! But my little boy likes ruff play while erin is gentle... she's basically being bullied by the small one at the moment .. hope they become besties soon 鉂ゐ煓

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to you and your beautiful puppies. Mr Simon is an abstract with his adorable milk chin and chest of white. If you want to know what color is will be - just shave his face. At this age you if the shaved face is as black as the rest of his body, he's black. If it's lighter - a dark or gunmetal silver color he's blue. Either black or blue, with his touches of white he's adorable.
Thank you so much for your advice 鉂ゐ煓

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome to the forum.

It's nice to have another Simon. Mine is a six month old blue Standard.
Hi teamhellhound! I will send you a photo of Simon's mom and dad... it might give more insight to simon's color.. 馃榿馃榿馃榿 his dad is a black abstract and his mom is a diluted brown... but simon is just perfect wether he be black or blue!
Dog Water dog Black Carnivore Dog breed
Dog Water dog Dog breed Carnivore Liver

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome to the forum! We love to help all members with whatever advice we can provide. Both Miss Erin and Mr Simon are precious. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. I recommend just keeping up on all the new posts here, and you'll learn lots of things via osmosis! Of course, if you have any particular questions, start a new thread, and we'll be glad to help! Enjoy your puppies!
Thanks so much for welcoming us 鉂も潳鉂ゐ煇娥煇

Premium Member
Welcome - so glad you could join us here in all things poodle

• Love
1 - 19 of 19 Posts