Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We could never band his hair up like this

His neck hair is still trying to get there his tail and chest looks much better since its growing out from my sisters mistakes lol

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Wow it really is growing!I am growing Mika my new spoos coat out
and Sivaro is going to give me advice on grooming her.

That hair-doo is funny,lol!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Wow! Enzo looks great as ever. Love the mohawk look. I know awhile back you had bought some satin to make some snoods. Did you make them? I would like to know how you do that. I haven't ever used one before. From the pictures, it looks like the elastic would be tight around their throat as they try to eat. I know several dogs use them. Just curious to figure out how they work.

Congrats on Enzo growing long fluffy hair!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow! Enzo looks great as ever. Love the mohawk look. I know awhile back you had bought some satin to make some snoods. Did you make them? I would like to know how you do that. I haven't ever used one before. From the pictures, it looks like the elastic would be tight around their throat as they try to eat. I know several dogs use them. Just curious to figure out how they work.

Congrats on Enzo growing long fluffy hair!
I have not made the collars yet just been too busy. I seen snoods but we where making him a collar so when we walk him the hair would not rub off from the collar. I have to make leggings now also. ( for a friend )

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow! that's awesome! ...he is so bright RED!! it's stunning how great his color is! how old is Enzo again?
He is now 10 months 2 more months and he will be in clip !!!!!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow it really is growing!I am growing Mika my new spoos coat out
and Sivaro is going to give me advice on grooming her.

That hair-doo is funny,lol!
Awesome Sivaro always gives the best advice for grooming !

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
WOW - that is a lot of hair - I am impressed at your ability to get it that long. I keep cutting Vinnie's hair off!! :biggrin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts