Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since he has been clipped he is still missing his hair lol. Some days I will find him in my closet sleeping on my clothes or half way under my bed with his rear part covered......

Now that I got this new fuzzy rug he has been laying on this thing for HOURS !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Wow, look at all that gorgeous red hair, and it's so straight! Has he started getting his adult curles? And if so, is it harder to keep maintained? (I love that little shaved rear!)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Wow Enzo is so pretty!! Haha I bet his rear end is cold when it's all naked like that!

I thought about buying Desmond a bed but I knew he wouldn't lay on it, it would be a waste of money. He lays on hardwood/tile all the time, hardly ever on the carpet or anything soft.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Aww love the fuzzy rug for a bed. Harry loves our shag rug in the kids' playroom. I love his color too!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, look at all that gorgeous red hair, and it's so straight! Has he started getting his adult curles? And if so, is it harder to keep maintained? (I love that little shaved rear!)
Yes his adult hair has been coming it ! its a PITA he just got groomed yesterday this is why his hair is straight.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow Enzo is so pretty!! Haha I bet his rear end is cold when it's all naked like that!

I thought about buying Desmond a bed but I knew he wouldn't lay on it, it would be a waste of money. He lays on hardwood/tile all the time, hardly ever on the carpet or anything soft.
before the shave he was on the laminate floor 24/7 lol

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Great hair! He's maintaining his amazing red color.

I love his red against the yellow rug. My spoos lay on rugs all of the time except when it is hot during the summer. Then they prefer the tile or hardwood floors too. Looks so uncomfortable. I just bought beds for them for the winter. Sometimes they use them and sometimes they don't. Hope it was worth the investment.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
wow that yellow rug really makes his red pop LoL. I never thought about them missing their hair. Thats interesting lol. Wonder if my boy ina cont. trim missed his when we first started doing it?

Jazz is always happy when she goes from long to short but she's only been in a mod cont. once and not for long since right after they I found out Nicholas was on the way. I needed to get that long body hair clipped down to prevent matts. I don't remember he missing her rear hair either, but that might have been because it was July and about a thousand degress here in Fla LoL.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
He looks so comfy. All my butt shaved babies like to either shove their butts into you to keep 'em warm or into each other.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
LOL... yeah, they do seem to 'miss' that hair for a little while after being first shaved off. I remembered Spoospirit's Billy walked funny with his butt kinda tucked and kept sitting and looking at his hind end. It was like he was saying "this feels so weird".. "I'm naked!" LOL

I love how his color is staying so nice, hope it continues like that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts