Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
You are doing a fabulous job with Enzo!! I love the way he followed your lead. Are you doing this for obedience? Or just to see how he moves for the ring?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Beside being gorgeous he is obviously such a happy and uber-smart dog :first:
The complete package - really !!!!

He is so "bouncy" :):):)- just adorable in every way !!!! I also love how all three of you have so much fun with the whole concept of grooming and showing : ))) !!!! In a perfect world showing would actually be like that - FUN !!!! : )))))

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
He's looking great Roxy! Looks like he's starting to mature and fill out a little, it's great when they start start looking like a more mature adult. :) Hope you'll keep us up to date on how he's doing once he's moved north.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You are doing a fabulous job with Enzo!! I love the way he followed your lead. Are you doing this for obedience? Or just to see how he moves for the ring?
No we where just acting like we where in the ring with him lol He is getting used to it so much she just trots around.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I just can't believe what a great job you guys have done with him. Keep working on that top knot. WRAP WRAP WRAP!! Remember, every topknot and neck hair is SACRED! (I think there is a Monty Python song there).

Re gaiting him...

Working on a circle like this is great. It teaches him collection and to carry his head up. It really needs to be done on leash every time though so that you can manage his speed and direction. You want him to learn that when you slip on the show lead that he is going to turn on the sparkle.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just can't believe what a great job you guys have done with him. Keep working on that top knot. WRAP WRAP WRAP!! Remember, every topknot and neck hair is SACRED! (I think there is a Monty Python song there).

Re gaiting him...

Working on a circle like this is great. It teaches him collection and to carry his head up. It really needs to be done on leash every time though so that you can manage his speed and direction. You want him to learn that when you slip on the show lead that he is going to turn on the sparkle.
we normally have him on lead but we where just hoping in the car to get burger king lol

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I love Enzo, he looks like such a happy guy and that's what should be exhibited in the show ring. You guys have done a wonderful job with him.:)

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Oh Roxy....Enzo is a HOT BOY! He looks so great and what great expression he carries. Not to mention is coat....his coat looks fabulous! I really dont think your gonna have a difficult time getting points on him like some claim. He is REALLY SHOWY and VERY FASHY!

Ive been meaning to ask if he's still moving to northern cali? Ive been so preoccupied with the end of my pregnancy that Ive fallen out of the loop lately.

Hope all has been well with you and your sis too!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Oh roxy...Enzo being a hot boy got me thinking back to that Missy Eliot song.."Hot Boyz"..thats a very appropriate song for a poodle name Enzo. lol

My Lotus's (the pittie) song is a Snoop dog song....."Beautiful feat pharel" I used to bump it when she's in the ride with me....she just looks at me like "what ever mom" but she's my favorite girl..lol.

Ok I know Im silly! lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts