Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
some more sorry for the big pics I made these smaller
these are taken with my standard lens I had to use flash since its cloudy outside some have no flash I was seeing the different between the two.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some with my Sigma Macro lens, Love these lens so much !

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
His Paws looking neat

·
Registered
207 Posts
OMG He is gorgeous!!!

I love the way his hair on his head blends into his ears. That is what I Rufus' hair to do. I wonder if I can explain that to the groomer?

·
Registered
912 Posts
What gorgeous shots, your camera is very crisp and shows his colour up beautifully.
He looks a real sweety :smile:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
He gets more and more handsome each time it seems you post pictures
of him! Beautiful boy, I'd take him in a second and I believe everyone
else here would agree with me! :D

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Confirmation accepted. L O L :)
My next poodle will be red.

Looks great.

Nice lens too. I have a sigma 100-300 (200-300 macro) great lens for only $200.

I got a fixed 50mm Cannon the one for ~100, great lens for value too... highly suggest it for head shots :)
-Todd

·
Registered
213 Posts
Beautiful color! I am new to this site as well as being owned by a poodle! My boy is a toy. His name is Shamus and he is the love of my life!

Shamus in need of a trim!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
He looks soo cute Roxy. His muzzle looks like its getting more length. Don't you love watching them grow and seeing how they change. His paw's look like Sting's did before I clipped them today. I have to admit clippping the feet are my least favorite part of grooming on a Poodle. I love doing the muzzle and tail but dread the feet. lol

·
Registered
554 Posts
I agree, every time you post new pics of him I fall in love all over again! His color is just breath taking!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He looks soo cute Roxy. His muzzle looks like its getting more length. Don't you love watching them grow and seeing how they change. His paw's look like Sting's did before I clipped them today. I have to admit clippping the feet are my least favorite part of grooming on a Poodle. I love doing the muzzle and tail but dread the feet. lol

Yeah I love watching him grow ! My sister hates doing the feet also. I just love looking at the end results , in those pics he needed his feet shaved again but my sister was lazy. His face was fresh tho :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts