Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry for the bad pics my DSLR does not do well in low lighting even with flash.

Older pics of his second shave

Here are the top knot pics lol

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
He looks cute with his top knot. I have to admit the pink heart pendant necklace looks girly for a boy. lol

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
We got him from this Breeder in MI , I hope he stays this red.
I want him to look like this

http://www.feuervales.ch/pax-pictures.php

His father is that color and the mom was a apricot
Did the breeder have a website or anything? Europeans and the like of done great keeping reds...well red! My goal is to one day have a true Red and White Parti, that and a Tri color Standard :D

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did the breeder have a website or anything? Europeans and the like of done great keeping reds...well red! My goal is to one day have a true Red and White Parti, that and a Tri color Standard :D
She has no website , she breeds for companions etc...

well a lot of the europeans are getting their dogs from USA. here is more info read some of the breeders articles and you will see Majestic dogs imported , along with Farley D dogs http://redpoodlefcipetition.tripod.com/id2.html

I been reading so much about red poodles and looking at pedigrees !

I find it starnge that Farley D and some of the poodle breeders on the west coast say they have red dogs but they look apricot to me. There is a breeder in NV susie Osburne she has nice looking red dogs but they are not that red. We see her dogs at every AKC show we go to. She works with Mark lesiter , Mark usually handles her dogs. We want to get a chance to talk to him , but every show he runs off after he handles the poodles

here is another club http://www.apricotredpoodleclub.com/

·
Registered
4 Posts
Paxie sends kisses and says thank you :) when I showed him at the World Show in Bratislava this year he had the most hair of all apricots & reds.

atm red Standards in Europe are up and coming. There are 2 Shangri-La girls in the Netherlands, but at the moment color in southern/middle/eastern Europe (and Russia) is coming from 2 matings that Piccadilly's did with Farleys D I am Marcello. This produced Piccadilly's Sparkling Fire who had 2 litters that had a big impact - one at Volzhskoy Serenady, Russia and one at From the Silent Lake. These two litters are behind many of the Reds you see in the ring today.

In Finland there isn't much red that I know of and in Sweden it is just reaching out lately - Captivation has imported a girl and is importing a boy, and Lammåsen of course :)

Farleys D imports - there one boy in Germany, and he's been used rather much at stud as well. Otherwise that's about it for imports from USA, Europe has mostly gotten the blood by using American Studs.

Oh I could go on and on (yes, I have no life and know it all by heart).........

And your baby is adorable!!! :) Such a doll, hamming it up for the camera!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I just LOVE it when you can finally put that first little, tiny, bubble in the front of a puppy. Enzo is such a beautiful red boy. He looks like quite a happy boy snoozing away there.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Roxy, He is beautiful. I am a little partial to the reds!!! lol
I especially love the "bling" He is wonderful!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hahaha thanks guys I was patroling the forum and saw this and I was like this is so old hahaha !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts