Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures my bf took at the dog park !, He is still learning how to use my slr lol

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KO LOL

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Fantastic action shots. Looks like a really nice dog park too. Also read another one of your posts about an upcoming dog show. Good luck to you and Enzo. Enzo is a beautiful pup. Is the dobie in the pictures your B.F.s dog or a friend that Enzo met at the park? Looks like they were having a ball playing.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
How fun roxy!! Looks like he's having a blast with his new buddy there :)

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
absoultely awesome shots! wow! I wish I could take pix like that! If I try to take pics of them playing they come running over to see what I have! Enzo's color is amazing!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys yes , Enzo is always in the air he out runs all the dogs he plays with and jumps out of the way so they can't get him lol.

He has a magnetism toward Dobies they seem to match his energy lol
The dobie was just someones dog didn't know who's really lol

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Thanks guys yes , Enzo is always in the air he out runs all the dogs he plays with and jumps out of the way so they can't get him lol.

lol Dobermanns are Poodles with out fancy hair doo's!

I need to find a playmate for Tuesday, the little dogs just can't keep up

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol Dobermanns are Poodles with out fancy hair doo's!
I know lol my sister was obsessed with dobies a few years back also. We would have gotten one but apt in los angeles are bias against "vicious" breeds ....

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Excellent action pics!! I LOVE the fourth shot.. too bad you missed Enzo's head.. but, then, he is jumping so high it is no wonder...lol. I love watching the poodles play, they act like they have springs in their legs, it always amazes me to see the moves they make.

The Dobie is gorgeous too!! Of course, I am, and have been for 30 years, a Dobie person. Looks like they sure love to play together..lol.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Wonderful pics, Roxy. My favorite is the fourth one to but it is because Enzo's head is not in it! As soon as I saw it, I started laughing. :rofl:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts

Have you thought about agility with him?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Have you thought about agility with him?
Yeah we want to try hunt test, agility , and dock diving ! We have a play date with the dock diving team I think may 17th

1 - 20 of 25 Posts