Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics I took when we went hiking yesterday in Runyon Canyon dog park. Its over 90 acres of off leash paradise !
I would have taken more pics but I was too busy worrying about falling lol

I told enzo to sit and I caught him in mid sitting position lol

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
What a fun place to go, wish we had a place like that!! All we have here is a regular dog park, no fun hiking places. I'm jealous.

He looks so grown up in thos pictures, what a handsom boy he is!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He looks really nice. He looks darker then before. Is he getting darker now?
You know what I think when my sister first got him his coat was REALLY damaged because of the snow. She cut a bunch of it off and his feet are super dark. So we believe his true color is darker! If you notice his top knot hair is super light and dry looking ( the damaged part). He lost hair around his neck from frontline and that new growth is darker as well.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He is absolutely beautiful - If I may ask... where did you get him from - who is the breeder?
My sister got him from a breeder in MI I need to ask what is the breeders name again. I think her name is Maria something .

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Beautiful boy! How much does he weigh at 5 months? Also, do you happen to have record of how tall he was or how much he weighed at around 4 months? I'm wondering how big my male will get.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Beautiful boy! How much does he weigh at 5 months? Also, do you happen to have record of how tall he was or how much he weighed at around 4 months? I'm wondering how big my male will get.
He is 20inches as for weight I will try to weigh him later tonight He should be around 25-30lbs? Last time I weighed him he was 20lbs and that was a bout a month ago

·
Registered
912 Posts
He is gorgeous roxy. Dang it all, I never thought I'd have a red but he looks so glamorous now I'll have to add another colour to my wish list :rofl:

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He is gorgeous roxy. Dang it all, I never thought I'd have a red but he looks so glamorous now I'll have to add another colour to my wish list :rofl:
Yeah my sister has been on the red standard poodles for years so we are so happy we finally got one. Our second favorite color would be silver

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
My sister got him from a breeder in MI I need to ask what is the breeders name again. I think her name is Maria something .
Well, if your sister mentions who it is again let me know... he looks exactly like my neighbor's dog who is also 5 months... down to the expression he has on his face, I'm wondering if they could be litter mates - they just moved down to DC from upstate NY.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, if your sister mentions who it is again let me know... he looks exactly like my neighbor's dog who is also 5 months... down to the expression he has on his face, I'm wondering if they could be litter mates - they just moved down to DC from upstate NY.
Really ? That would be funny I forgot to ask her again today. She had a listing on some breeders website but since she has no more puppies she has no listing on there anymore.

It could be the same breeder if they got him from Michigan, she had 4 males available.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts