Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I say " get out of here " enzo looks for my cats. My cats are not allowed in my room. when I have the door open they try to sneak in to eat my hibiscus plants :p so I tell them "get out of here" and they go running on my wood floors and enzo is close behind them trying to play with them. Enzo looks like scooby doo when he runs on my floors lol

PS sorry for flickr link but it took me several attempts to upload it to photobucket and youtube with no success

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/3974579329/?addedcomment=1#comment72157622503419988

·
Registered
157 Posts
Haha, that's hilarious! He's like "where'd they go?"

He is such a good looking boy though! His coat looks great.

Thanks for sharing, I had a good laugh.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Ah, so cute! I love how he kind of lifts his paw and looks around for them. Dogs are so smart, I love all their individual things they do. :)

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Omg that is so funny rofl xD what a smart boy! And you have a cute giggle!
I get that all the time hahah

Thanks for the complements guys I had another video I tried to get of him playing with himself when you see it its hilarious. I need to catch him playing with himself again.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Roxy,

Enzo looks absolutely wonderful! Has your sister been grooming him herself since you guys had the patern set awhile back?

He really is stunning!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Roxy,

Enzo looks absolutely wonderful! Has your sister been grooming him herself since you guys had the patern set awhile back?

He really is stunning!

Yes she has been grooming since he was put in pattern , but she still was not getting it so I had to help. She allowed me to trim his back :) so I help her trim him I think I am getting the hang of it.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Yes she has been grooming since he was put in pattern , but she still was not getting it so I had to help. She allowed me to trim his back :) so I help her trim him I think I am getting the hang of it.
Well give yourselves a nice pat on the back. He looks VERY nice!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts